Velocity curves can be added to Graphs in order to filter MIDI input velocities. Use it to adjust the sensitivity of your input device.
Changing Velocity Curves
Go to the graph's settings and select the desired mode from the dropdown menu.
Velocity Curve Modes
- Linear - Pass thru, no change to velocity
- Soft - For heavy hands. Curve velocity down
- Softer - More intense variation of Soft
- Softest - More intense variation of Softer
- Hard - For light hands. Curve velocity up
- Harder - More intense variation of Hard
- Hardest - More intense variation of Harder
- Max - Output is always max velocity (127)